Saturday 10 March 2007

9 mar 07 - health report

Good:

  • Alcohol free day!!
  • Went for a long walk.
  • 2 coffees: 1 real, 1 instant.
  • Made Thai chicken soup for dinner.
  • Baked raspberry and white chocolate muffins to use up the last of the fresh raspberries I picked last weekend.
  • Bought and potted some lettuce seedlings.

Needs improvement:

  • Ate way too many chips at lunchtime (chips and burger are a great hangover cure though).
  • Didn’t track on CalorieKing.

I had a lovely day yesterday. Sure didn’t feel like a Friday!!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Chips and burgers are the BEST when you're hung over. Don't worry about the calories. It's doing you good...no really, it is :P

yublocka said...

Esp when they are really nice chips and make you feel good rather than gross after eating them. Mmmmm.

Having said that I don't think I want to have another hangover this Fri jsut so I can eat chips though!!