Thursday 2 October 2008

back to the fridge

I’m back home now, and back into the fridge!

Last night I felled 2 birds with 1 stone: Thai red curry paste and coconut milk.

What to do with these two was pretty obvious. Combined with a few other ingredients, a tasty red curry was made. Tofu and sweet potato for me, and chicken for A. For both of us, a healthy serving of asparagus, sugar snap peas, mushrooms, coriander and spring onions.

No pictures, because we gobbled it down too fast. Tonight we’re having leftovers, so maybe I can pause before chowing down to take a few pictures.

3 comments:

Apple2Hourglass said...

Yum, now I want red curry for dinner!

yublocka said...

Heheh, it was good B! Luckily there's one more serve left in the freezer for an I'm-too-lazy-to-cook dinner!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that sounds GOOD... What's the betting I have neither of these in my cupboard though...